Thursday, May 3, 2012

Since January of 2012 I have been participating in Sew Cal Gal's FMQ along challenge.  I signed a participation contract and have been trying to keep up with my end of the bargain.  I have since completed 4 challenges, one per month.  It is my goal to be able to FMQ with imagination and precision and artistry at the end of this year.  We'll see how that goes.  But in the meantime, here are my projects.

January - meandering leaves
February - feathers
 
March - extemporanious designs

April - trace and stitch

I will soon start May's challenge and I will post that separately.  I'm working hard to play catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Heather! You're the winner of my Blogathon giveaway - please check your emails or email me at felicity DOT quilts AT gmail DOT com.

    ReplyDelete